Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Friday and I can't wait till my work day is over... I have had no sleep and it has to be a early day for me... I hope that I get off work early enough...
    Well here is one for everyone to ponder over the weekend:

    " Beyond the finish line there is always a new race, so never stop running."
    Written in 2007 by Allen Steble

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #42
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

    - Maya Angelou


    Have a nice weekend Dawny!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus, my weekend was okay but it kind of gets ruining when you have to be at work at 3:00am Monday morning... It went by to quick.. How was your's? Here is a quote to get us all through the day:

    " I was once asked, 'Why do you always take the hard road?' to which I replied, 'Why do you assume I see two roads?'"
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This week is going to be so crazy for me... But I hope I get my two weeks off.. Here is one for today:

    " Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer."
    Denis Waitley

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is getting closer to my two week vacation but I am sure that I will be working on Saturday... It is really crazy at work right now.. Anyway here is one for today:

    " We choose our state of mind, just as we choose our behaviors and our paths in life. So choose to do something great today for yourself and others - be positive!"
    Copyright ? 2007 Kimerly Adamson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #46
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope today And Saturday go quickly for you, and that your vacation is long and peaceful.
    Thanks fo sharing these great quotes.

    comp00056

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok even though I am off. I shouldn't keep everyone from the quote of the day... Sorry everyone I was on a two day golf outing and then yesterday was the Hoilday... So here is one for today:

    " Don't ever let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do with your life! Believe in yourself, work hard and you will be successful! You have a bright future in front of you ...DREAM BIG!!!"
    Author Unknown

    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #48
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    My mental closet is empty at the moment. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    I'll have to think about this. Ouch, now my brain hurts.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here is one for this lovely Monday afternoon:

    " Success is putting one foot in front of the other, never stepping back, and sometimes creating a swift kick to achieve full potential."
    Copyright ? 2007 Kelsey Brandenburg

    Have A Good Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday and I am going out to help someone with some landscaping problems here is a quote for everyone:

    " In the presence of adversity, there are those that use crutches, and others who grow wings."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic